air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Join us as
Team Lead Packaging (f/m/d)
- You build up and lead a high performing Packaging Team
- You and your team successfully manage our R&D Packaging projects throughout the complete lifecycle from ideation to product launch
- You leverage your expertise in innovation and packaging improvement to support the development of air up's next generation packaging
- You ensure efficient communication and transparency with other departments/functions and project stakeholders
- You identify risks and deviations early on and address them accordingly
- You proactively assess and propose improvement areas to the organization, governance or processes focusing on scalability and growth
- You ensure process adoption and optimize usage of the Project Management (and other) tools by enabling teams, line managers and employees
- You understand, evaluate and consider legal requirements for different markets
- You have knowledge of visual design approaches and best practices for graphic design and information visualization
- You create a strong visual appearance of our packaging portfolio on all packaging levels
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Packaging Engineering, Packaging Design or in a similar field
- You bring 4+ years of project management experience in a hardware company, ideally in the FMCG industry
- You have had first experiences in leading a team and have already some recruiting experience
- Being an above average communicator, you convey your visions and ideas easily to others
- You are a quick learner, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can juggle a multitude of responsibilities
- We value someone who is a self-starter sharing our hands-on mentality, flexible and with great interpersonal skills, who is able to build strong, mutually respectful relationships
- You are fully proficient in English, German is a plus
This is us
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great:
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal - we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility – at air up, your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options – professionally, as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavour pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
- We have a remote-friendly working culture so that you can work from almost anywhere as long as your Wi-Fi connection is stable and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- Because everyone needs time to completely unwind, you will get 30 vacation days on top
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebrations of our successes
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your CV, salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your secure contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us and / or check your spam folder frequently.