air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Join us as
Graphic and Communication Designer - Packaging (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for our packaging portfolio and are passionate about bringing it to the next level
- You drive and shape our packaging design guideline in consideration of our brand identity
- You design and illustrate the packaging of our products, owning the lifecycle from initial brief to final packaging orders
- You maintain existing packaging designs and create new concepts in close collaboration with our packaging management and other interdisciplinary teams
- You are passionate about sustainability, especially when it comes to your designs
- You always focus on the user experience and develop innovative unboxing concepts
- You are ahead of the crowd by researching trends, innovation and carefully including your outcomes into your daily life
- Evaluating your ideas on feasibility comes as naturally as including mock-ups into your processes
- You completed your Bachelor or Master degree in Packaging Design, Communication Design or a related field
- You have 4+ years of professional (packaging) design experience, ideally in a design agency
- You have a proven record of managing various projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for aesthetic and detail
- You are a great team player who thinks outside the box and brings fresh new ideas
- You are able to visualize and communicate ideas quickly and clearly
- Adobe CC is your best friend, MS Office your second best
- You are hands-on, structured and always appreciate the pragmatic outcome of your work
- Your creativity doesn't suffer when handling proofs or legal checks
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
This is us:
We are much more than we are able to put into words - but to mention a couple of things which make working at air up great:
- We are a diverse team from all over the world that strives for greatness
- With us, you will have a huge load of responsibility and a job that creates value and has impact in a short decision-making environment
- We value you bringing in new ideas and testing new concepts
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options - professionally as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly training budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit and our own scent pods in the office are naturally also part of the deal
- Remote -friendly working culture! Without you missing out on anything (except for coffee and fruit ;-) )
- For balancing you, benefit from a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate discounts
- And last but not least - we never loose fun out of sight, neither in our day-to-day work nor at our regular team events
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your CV and portfolio, salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your secure contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us and / or check your spam folder frequently.